Agenda for October 24, 2016
- Roll Call (6:30 P.M.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes of Previous Meeting and Correction and/or approval of same
- Public Comments (Persons wishing to address the council will have a time limit of 3 minutes)
- New Business
- Consider and take action on Construction Engineering Services Agreement for Motor Fuel Tax Funds with Francis Associates for 5th Street Resurfacing in the amount of $21,300.00.
- Consider and take action on bids received for the 5th Street resurfacing project.
- Consider and take action on Change Order #1 with Kieffer Bros. Construction Co., Inc. for 5th Street Curb Repairs in the amount of $11,798.50.
- Consider and take action on Pay Estimate #1 and Final with Kieffer Bros. Construction Co., Inc. for 5th Street Curb Repairs in the amount of $61,793.50.
- Consider and take action on the Casey Water Supply Agreement Addendum.
- Consider and take action on a Street Closing request from the Marshall Elementary Boosters for the Annual Turkey Trot 5k Run and 1 Mile Walk.
- Committee Reports
- Pay Bills
COMMITTEE MEETINGS CALLED TO DATE:
Monday, October 24, 2016 City Hall Conference Room, 6:00pm
Public Hearing Notice
Historic Preservation Commission
Historic Preservation Landmark Nomination Consideration for Fred & Charlotte Morecraft
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
6:00pm, City Hall Conference Room