Agenda for December 12, 2016
- Roll Call (6:30 P.M.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes of Previous Meeting and correction and/or approval of same
- Public Comments (Persons wishing to address the council will have a time limit of 3 minutes)
- New Business
- Collector’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Investment Transaction Report
- Police Report
- Building Report
- Presentation by Coles County Regional & Planning & Development Commission, discussing CDBG Housing Rehab grant
- Consider and take action on a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the Execution of the Tower Rental Agreement and the Pole Attachment Agreement with Joink and Authorizing the Mayor to Execute the same.
- Consider and take action on an Ordinance for the Levy and Assessment of Taxes.
- Consider and take action on canceling the regular City Council Meeting on Wednesday, December 28, 2016.
- Committee Reports
- Pay Bills
- Adjourn to Executive Session to review Closed Session Minutes.
COMMITTEE MEETINGS CALLED TO DATE:
Water and Sewer Committee
Monday, December 12, 2016 City Hall Conference Room, 5:30pm
Discuss Sewer Issues
Monday, December 12, 2016 City Hall Council Chambers, 6:00pm