Agenda for January 9, 2017
- Roll Call (6:30 P.M.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes of Previous Meeting and correction and/or approval of same
- Public Comments (Persons wishing to address the council will have a time limit of 3 minutes)
- New Business
- Presentation of the Christmas Lighting Awards
- Collector’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Investment Transaction Report
- Police Report
- Building Report
- Committee Reports
- Consider and take action on a Resolution to enter into Contractual Agreement for Housing Rehabilitation Program Grant Application and Coordination Services with the Coles County Regional Planning & Development Commission.
- Consider and take action on a Resolution Regulating the Reimbursement of all Travel, Meal and Lodging Expenses of all Officers and Employees of the City of Marshall.
- Consider and take action on an Ordinance Creating Chapter 10. Alcoholic Beverages. Article 3. Illegal Consumption or Possession of Alcohol by a Minor.
- Consider and take action on an Ordinance to Amend the Marshall City Code to Add Article V. Cannabis and Drug Paraphernalia.
- Consider and take action on an Ordinance Designating Marshall Landmark, Morecraft House.
- Consider and take action on an Ordinance Designating Marshall Landmark, Carroll/Frazier/Stephens House.
- Discuss changes to the Sewer Ordinance.
- Pay Bills
COMMITTEE MEETINGS CALLED TO DATE:
Economic Development Committee
Monday, January 9, 2017 City Hall Conference Room, 5:30pm
Discuss Grants and Website Update
Water and Sewer Committee
Monday, January 9, 2017 City Hall Conference Room, 6:00pm
Discuss Sewer Ordinance & Changes
Monday, January 9, 2017 City Hall Council Chambers, 6:00pm